Terms and Agreement: Please take time and review the terms and conditions and payment details.
1.1 Terms and Conditions:
• In this document Reibling Grass and Grounds will be referred to as “RGG”.
• In this document “signee” will be referred to as the person would date and signed this document.
• RGG may choose not perform any services in areas of the property where;
1. Toys, play structures, rocks, overgrown vegetation, etc. exist.
2. Machinery will be within 60 centimeters of vehicles, structures, objects etc.
3. Machinery will be within 15 meters of humans or a domestic pet, that are not employed by RGG.
4. Litter in excessive amounts that requires more than 5 minutes to dispose of by one RGG employee.
5. RGG determines that it is not safe for any reason. Including icy conditions.
• RGG will only perform services on the property stated in the Property Information section of the Snow Clearing Contract. If property boundaries must be exceeded, then a property consent form must be completed by the owner of the other property.
• RGG will not be held responsible for property loss or enjoyment due to any breach of the Snow Clearing Contract by RGG or property owner.
• Any changes made to the Snow Clearing Contract must be done through writing in the Notes section or through a Contract Amendment Form.
• By selecting the priority service RGG cannot guarantee that your property will be cleared within the timeframes outlined.
1.2 Limitation of Liability:
• Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, it is understood and agreed that RGG’s liability to the Signee for all claims arising out of this Agreement, or in any way relating to the Services, will be limited to direct damages and/or to the specific performance of any Services not meeting the Standard of Care set forth herein and such liability will, in the aggregate, not exceed the sum of $2,000,000. NOTE: The parties should discuss the inclusion of such a clause with legal counsel as this clause may not be appropriate in all cases.
• In no event will RGG be liable for indirect or consequential damages including without limitation loss of use or loss of profits. Note: The parties should discuss the inclusion of such a clause with legal counsel as this clause may not be appropriate and is subject to differing interpretations.
• No claim may be brought against the Consultant more than 2 years after the Services were completed under this Agreement, or as negotiated between the Consultant and the Client. NOTE: The parties should discuss the inclusion of such a clause with legal counsel as this clause may not be appropriate in all.
• The provisions of clause 1.2 take precedence over any conflicting provisions of this Agreement or any document incorporated into it or referenced by it.
1.3 Payment Details:
• Invoices will be issued within 30 days of the invoice date.
• Invoices will include the total amount due, outlining any work performed. May also include late fees, or past due amounts owing.
• Payment of an Invoice is due within 60 days of the invoice date by the signee.
• Overdue or past due invoices will be charged an annual interest rate fee of 24% compounded monthly.
• Accounts not paid in full within 60 days of the invoice date may be subject to a monthly $45.00 late payment fee.
• RGG may obtain a Lien on the property stated in the Property information section of this document if the signee has an account balance outstanding. The signee will be responsible for any fees or expenses in order to obtain or maintain a Lien.
• RGG may use a collection agency to collect any account balances outstanding. The signee will be responsible for any fees or expenses generated by the use of a collection agency.
Please enter the CAPTCHA below. Not case sensitive.
[ Different Image ]